Sunday, June 8, 2008

window boxes

Last year I planted morning glories in pots that I put at the base of the fence posts. I was able to use the weed eater around them, but I was hoping for something different this year. The answer? Those window boxes from Lowe's.

As an aside, the handyman and I just figured out how much it costs to drive around town these days. My car uses $.13/mile. His uses $.14, and - holy moly - that van of his takes $.33. That means a trip to Lowe's in the van to pick up lumber or dirt or mulch takes about $5. I might have to get better balancing on my bicycle so I can haul some lumber. Oh, who am I kidding? I can barely balance myself.

Back to those window boxes... or fence boxes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The gas is out of control! I mean honestly will be even able to afford to drive to the gas station?