Thursday, July 17, 2008

bee's breakfast

Before I get to the bee's breakfast, I want to say "thank you" to my wonderful guests who have been with me since Saturday.  Rebecca is one of my closest friends from college, and during this visit, her computer-programming husband has "Kipped out" all of my computers.   We did so much "maintenance" that I had no energy left to blog, but I'll be sharing some of the fun technology tips I've learned soon.  Unfortunately, there aren't too many photos due to a small camera crisis, but I think everything's clean and happy again.  

Just in time, too.  I walked out my door this morning and saw this little guy sipping on a sunrise snack.



















2 comments:

erin said...

Fun pics!

I wanted to stop by and say THANK YOU for the awesome earrings. I've been wearing them non stop since they arrived a couple of weeks ago. Oh man, they're totally my new favorite thing. I'll be posting my own PIF fun soon. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks even cooler in black and white.