Sunday, June 29, 2008

egress windows: window wells

The wells went in, and now the windows are officially done. Dirt will officially stay on the outside of the well, and sunlight will officially shine inside the well and into the new basement bedroom. I just haven't walked outside to take official final pictures, but how can I take final pictures if I'm sitting here at the computer? Soon. I will go outside and not get distracted and not pick flowers or water the vegetables or pick up puppy poop or go for a walk or take Emma to the river. Soon I will get those final pictures. (I'm embarrassed to say how long the project's been done. I'll just let it remain a mystery...)




1 comment:

rizwan said...

Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. Utah Window Well covers